Event No.3 Bristol
“Where have all the women gone?”
Innovation and product development consultancy, Kinneir Dufort, is enabling Kerning The Gap to roll out regionally and is reaching out to local businesses in the South West, to get everyone involved in this important conversation. Through the Kerning The Gap collective, we want to create change in our businesses that allow women to grow, encourage one and other on the journey, and provide inspiration to the next generation of leaders.
To kick things off, we invite you to attend ‘Kerning The Gap: The Conversation’ in Bristol, on October 9th 2018.
You will hear from an expert panel consisting of:
- Nat Maher herself
- Merle Hall (CEO, Kinneir Dufort)
- Chris Thurling (Executive Chairman, Armadillo & Chair, Bristol Media)
- Craig Wightman (Chief Design Officer, Kinneir Dufort)
The panel will answer your questions, whilst sharing their personal experiences and will debate how we can create change to encourage equality in the creative and design industries.
Please come along and participate in this important and vital conversation…
- Date: Tuesday 9th October 2018
- Venue: Kinneir Dufort, 5 Host St, Bristol, BS1 5BU
- Time: Welcome drinks & nibbles: 5.45pm/ Event: 6.15pm – 8pm
- Tickets: £5